Saturday, November 30, 2019

Pillar Point Harbor




I arrived at Pillar Point Harbor before sunrise.  Rested in the car waiting for twilight.  It was a breezy morning, overcast with rain clouds on the horizon.



There was no one at the Half Moon Bay Kayak Co where they rent paddling equipment during the summer season.  I enjoyed the easy access to the beach.


I paddled over to where the Half Moon Bay yacht club is located and back against the wind.  I didn't get out of the harbor since the weather was turning and I didn't want to take any chances out on the big blue water.  Maverics and Granada beach surfing will need to wait for a better weather day.


Earlier this year, I went out rock fishing on the Queen Mary out of this harbor.  We caught our boat limit and got some good cod fillets.

Picture album on Google Photos:  Pillar Point Harbor 11-30-19

Link to HMB Kayak Co website:  http://www.hmbkayak.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment